YOU GUYS! I haven’t been posting as much as I’d like to. I’ve been dedicating a lot of time to job applications, so my penniless posting project has been put on pause. Well, not on pause but I have slowed down a bit.
I’m almost finished with my first piece on Seeking Arrangement, that sugar daddy site you peeps have been pushing me to post about. It should be done by tonight or tomorrow.
I’m going to make an effort to jot my thoughts more. I don’t need every post to be a full-on production. As per my first thought-jot, here are some life updates and previews of what’s to come:
- OMG. I thought Renaissance Ronald was hands down gentleman-of-the-year. Then we went to a concert and he threw a huge fit when security took away his drugs. #embarrassingmuch #techbros
- This really unattractive guy at work keeps insecurely asking me to coffee. “We should get coffee sometime. If you’re down of course.” No need for caveats. FYI to all the boys, yes, it’s nice to be accommodating, and I know you think you’re reducing the pressure by including, “If you’re down, of course.” HOWEVER, that little addition actually puts on more pressure, because it directly addresses the question of whether or not I’m down. It also turns the situation into something to be “down” for, which makes it seem less casual and less platonic. To top it off, insecurity is not good look. Be confident! Tsk. Tsk. Amateurs.
- This really attractive guy at work keeps asking me to drinks. I don’t know why I continue to shirk him. He’s very handsome, chill as ice, and so so nice. Maybe it’s the nice that makes me ice? I’ve already dabbled in the whole coworker dance, and I don’t recommend it. I’ve hooked up with three people from work. One from my team (Mr. Wrong), one from my floor (I’ll write about him eventually.), and some recruiter guy (We just made out.). Yeah, I’m a sexually liberated woman. Get ho-ver it.
- Umm. I started to kind of like somebody. OOPS. He’s one of my Tinder conquests. I haven’t written about him yet. He’s quirky and cute, but I actually have no idea what he does for a living. He’s definitely not in tech, and I might make more money than he does. He was one of the “bonus boys” I mentioned in “Hot Chick Hypocrisy: Confessions of a Female Chauvinist.” I haven’t decided what to do about my feelings. I’m the kind of person who likes to get really close to the edge of a cliff before trying not to fall. We’ll see. We’ll see.
- DUDE. Like my Facebook page and follow my Instagram. I’m putting my identity on the line to get you guys some really good dirt. Help a sister out. ❤